If river running is your jam, the NRS Quiver SUP is your board. The Quiver combines a wide stance with extra rocker on the nose and tail to deliver the ultimate combination of stability and maneuverability.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Quiver SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Quiver, toss it in your rig and head to the next river on your list.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
MODEL Quiver 8.8 Quiver 9.8 Quiver 10.4 Length 8' 8" 9' 8" 10' 4" Application DownRiver DownRiver DownRiver Paddler Size Range 90-180 lbs. 130-250 lbs. 130-250 lbs. Dimensions 8' 8" L x 34" W x 5" D 9' 8" L x 36" W x 6" D 10' 4" L x 35" W x 6" D Weight 22 lbs. 26 lbs. 28 lbs. Valve Type Leafield - D7 Leafield - D7 Leafield - D7 # D-Rings 6 6 3 Handles 3 3 3
Two 2" and two 5" fins High-pressure pump Pressure gauge SUP Board Travel Pack Leafield valve adapter Repair kit
Axis Technology acrylic stiffener Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance