Mayra Women's SUP Board
The NRS Mayra SUP brings fitness-minded paddlers an inflatable SUP board designed to provide more deck space and stability for better workouts on the water. SUP yoga fans and fitness paddlers will especially love this design.
- LENGTH: 10-'4"
- APPLICATION: All-around, Fitness, Flatwater, Yoga
- PADDLER SIZE RANGE:90-200 lbs.
- DIMENSIONS: 10' 4" L x 34" W x 5" D
- WEIGHT: 26 lbs.
- MATERIAL: PVC Drop-Stitch
- VALVE TYPE: Leafield - D7
- D-RINGS: 8
- HANDLES: 2
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Mayra features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- The smooth foam deck pad gives you a comfortable surface for yoga positions while providing good grip for riding control.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the stiff ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Mayra, toss it in your rig and practice your vinyasa flow floating in the middle of a secluded lake.
- With 268 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Mayra provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 200 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- For maximum comfort, we placed two sturdy webbing handles on the side of the board for easy carrying and remounting when that inversion pose doesn't go as planned.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
One 5" and one 9" fins High-pressure pump Pressure gauge SUP Board Travel Pack Leafield valve adapter Shoulder carry sling Repair Kit
Axis Technology acrylic stiffenerInflates up to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance