The NRS Escape SUP Board gives you efficient performance for fast morning workouts and long afternoon tours, plus the carrying capacity to support that overnight adventure on your bucket list.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Escape features our proprietary Axis Technology. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Escape, toss it in your rig and escape to your next paddling destination.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and a second handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- 12 stainless D-rings maximize your options for attaching a leash, and enough gear for overnight trips.
MODEL Escape 11.6 Escape 12.6 Length 11' 6" 12' 6" Application Racing, Adventure Touring Racing, Adventure Touring Paddler Size Range 100-250 lbs. 100-250 lbs. Dimensions 11' 6" L x 32" W x 6" D 12' 6" L x 30" W x 6" D Weight 26 lbs. 27 lbs. Valve Type Leafield - D7 Leafield - D7 # D-Rings 12 12 Handles 2 2
One 5" and one 9" fins High-pressure pump Pressure gauge SUP Board Travel Pack Leafield valve adapter Shoulder carry sling
Axis Technology acrylic stiffener Inflates up to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance